Thursday, March 27, 2008

Show Me Your Face

My Nathan is the cutest kid ever. He is so cute, I can hardly stand it. He is 22 months old now, and he is so fun (when he is not sick). He does and says the funniest things. Whenever I clean his face after he eats he tries to get away from me. He doesn't like getting his face washed. But, if I say "Show me your face" he will turn around and stick out his tongue. I thought it was really funny and couldn't figure out what he was doing. But, a few days ago we realized that he is making a face. It is funny how little kids get confused about the way we say things. We were eating jelly beans and Jacob was asking to play Candy Land. So now when Nathan wants candy he asks for candy land. He was at Grandma Wardle's house one day when it started to snow. She said something about making a snowman. Now when it snows he calls it snowman. It snowed this morning and he looked out the window and said, "Oh, snowman". He makes me laugh. He is just getting over RSV. After two weeks it is so good to finally see his personality coming out again.

2 comments:

Erika W said...

I am soooo glad that he is feeling better! Now all you have to do is completely disinfect the house from top to bottom (which is fun to do when 9 months prego) and you'll be good to go!

Kristin Sokol said...

I think I should get the credit or at least a shout-out for being the one who told you that he was making a face.