Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update

For those of you who read my last posting, and felt sorry for me, I just want to let you know that things are much better now. Yesterday I actually did 4 loads of laundry, washed, dried, folded, and put away! I was very proud of myself. I even got the dishes done!! But the counter didn't get wiped off, I can only do so much. Now that Adam is 5 weeks old he is sleeping a little better and I am not so exhausted. He is also liking the swing better and will lay on the floor for limited stretches of time, so I don't have to hold him all the time. He is such a sweet baby. We love him so much, holding him really is a joy, even if it prevents me from completing household tasks. His brothers also love him and are great help for me. We are very happy.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I wouldn't say I felt sorry, I was just downright scared:) Glad to hear things are improving. What a big adjustment!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I can totally relate, but I just had the toddler and the newborn! But I count Taylor as 3 kids! (and my mom agrees!) There is just not enough time in the day!