My kids are no longer my parents only grandchildren. Early this morning, at 3:45 am, my brother Aaron's wife Sophia gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. They named him Samuel Hosea Vega, after my dad and Sophia's brother. He is so cute, with lots of black hair and big brown eyes. He is a big boy too, he weighted 8 lbs. 7 oz. I have lots of nephews and nieces on Randy's side. When I joined the Wardle family there were only 3 grandchildren, and now there are 16, so I have been around for lots of births, but this one is special for me. This is my brother's baby, my flesh and blood nephew. It is fun to see how he looks similar to my kids, especially Nathan, my darkest baby, but he also has some distinct features that come from Sophia's family. I think Aaron and Sophia are going to make great parents. I am so excited for them and I wish them the best of luck.

3 comments:
Thank you for posting this (we are sophie and aarons friends)-our first look - What a cutie baby! He looks like a little Aaron. Congrats to them and to you for having a new Vega Cousin!
Wow, he does look like Aaron! It's hard to believe our little brothers are both moving on to parenthood. He is a cutie! And I must say, I like the name Sam.
Congrats Aunt Leslie! It was sure fun to see you the other day. You have the cutest family ever!
Post a Comment