Jacob loves watching videos of hot wheels tracks on YouTube. He requests this activity so often that we have pretty much watched every hot wheels video that is posted. The last time we tried to watch and didn't find anything new Jacob came up with idea of making our own. Tonight Randy finally helped the kids make a video.
Here it is. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. You can hardly understand a word Jacob is saying, it is Nathan you have got to watch.
5 comments:
Loved it! Jacob is so enthustic but as you say, it's hard to get it, but Nathan needed to go potty, that was evident! Great job kids.
Oh my gosh, that has Funniest Home Videos written ALL OVER IT!! You really need to send that one in! It was hilarious!
that was a very cute viedo. but waht was Jacob saying? something about his best friend?
That was hilarious! You're boys were adorable and I bet they feel like macho hot wheels movie stars! awesome!
So funny. I've seen Nathan's dance all too often around here lately! :)
Post a Comment